Casa Blue is a performance marketing and design studio for purpose-driven and justice-seeking brands. We work with nonprofits, social enterprises, philanthropic institutions, grassroots organizations, and people’s movements that are daring, inspiring, and at the forefront of social change. Check out some of our work here: Mijente, Algorithmic Justice League, Justice Roadmap, Organized Communities Against Deportations.
We are a collective of brand strategists, educators, performance marketers, content creators, UI/UX designers, artists and web developers committed to help our partners amplify their stories, connect with their audience, and motivate them to join their transformative missions for social change. This is our passion in addition to our jobs, so we only produce work we are extremely proud to call ours and that we believe can actually “move the needle”.
We currently have a large influx of new projects coming in and are looking for new copywriters to take on some of our project-based work. So, if you’re a copywriting wiz, your values align with ours, and you’re ready to roll up your sleeves to help our partners’ brands stand out, then we can’t wait to collaborate with you.
On every project, you’d be responsible for one or all of the following:
- Leading or supporting the development of brand identities and campaigns, including writing manifestos, mission statements, boilerplates, and end-to-end brand books.
- Auditing/Reviewing partner’s existing content to capture the ideal voice and tone, gain a deep understanding of their programs and offerings, and develop a messaging approach for each of their audiences.
- Writing action-driven copy for websites with SEO principles in mind.
- Creating content for emails, blogs, press-releases, social media, publications, presentations, etc.
- Conducting a thorough quality assurance process before any asset gets released.
- You are a justice seeker and believe that transformative change is possible if we keep building our collective power.
- You’re a storyteller at heart and have a proven track record of creating compelling content. Your words drive actions!
- You know people get bored reading websites after 10 seconds, so you love challenging yourself to tell quick and impactful stories.You have at least a basic understanding of SEO fundamentals (or you’re willing to learn about them)
- Native Spanish is a plus (but not required!)