Casa Blue is a performance marketing and design studio for purpose-driven and justice-seeking brands. We work with nonprofits, social enterprises, philanthropic institutions, grassroots organizations, and people’s movements that are daring, inspiring, and at the forefront of social change. Check out some of our work here: Mijente, Algorithmic Justice League, Justice Roadmap, Organized Communities Against Deportations.
We are a collective of brand strategists, educators, performance marketers, content creators, UI/UX designers, artists and web developers committed to help our partners amplify their stories, connect with their audience, and motivate them to join their transformative missions for social change. This is our passion in addition to our jobs, so we only produce work we are extremely proud to call ours and that we believe can actually “move the needle”.
We currently have a large influx of new projects coming in and are looking for new designers to take on some of our project-based work. So, if you are a badass designer with an impeccable eye for detail, your values align with ours, and you’re ready to roll up your sleeves to help our partners’ brands stand out, then we can’t wait to collaborate with you.
On every project, you’d be responsible for one or all of the following:
- Create end to end visual brand identities (logos, typography, colors, photo treatment, graphics, icons, etc).
- Support our brand workshops with references and mood boards.
- Conduct design and user experience research (when applicable).
- Curate culturally relevant stock photography and partner photography collections for usage in design materials.
- Design social media grids, templates, Giphy stickers, and SWAG, and transfer them onto Canva (or other partner-preferred platform).
- Design print materials, such as reports, publication layouts , postcards, pamphlets, business cards, infographics, among others.
- Design web systems, including wireframing, web pages, web graphics (with accessibility principles in mind).
- Design email and form templates.
- You are a justice seeker and believe that transformative change is possible if we keep building our collective power.
- You have design experience in a formal or informal capacity, and you have a portfolio you’re proud of.
- You’re proficient with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Some experience with Squarespace, Webflow, Canva, Figma or video editing is a plus (but not required!).